Friday, February 25, 2011

ON A NEW JOURNEY!

Well now, it's been quite some time since I've been here but just started a new journey and wanted to chat about it.

I was introduced to the HCG diet by one of my dearest friends about 4 weeks ago. And let me say this, if she wasn't sitting right in front of me as she told me her story, I never would have believed her.

Jean has been a friend for over twenty years and at least fifteen of those, she's been an avid Massage Client of mine. So to say that I'm familiar with the "ups and downs" of her physical make up, would be an understatement.

I've watched her weight fluctuate for the last two decades. Never an overweight person, but like the rest of us, she would often obsess over the spots we all do. You know, extra pounds in the hips, stomach, etc.

So, imagine that I haven't seen her for about 3 months and she walks up slim and trim and svelt like never before. Yep, I almost didn't recognize her.

We spent all of breakfast talking about HCG and guess what, I spent the next week reading every little thing I could find on this and then started myself. This is my 22nd day and I've lost 24.9 pounds, and still retained all my muscle mass. Hard to believe, but there it is.

I've got more on this later, so stay tuned!

-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment